So you’ve definitely seen my blog and you’ve probably seen my social media accounts. But there is so much more to life than what you see on social media. For example, could you have ever guessed from looking at my Instagram that I’d rather starve to death than eat cheese? Probably not. I asked you guys to send in some fun questions to include in a Q & A so here we go!
Q1: What are 3 things most people don’t know about you?
· I LOVE to read, I don’t watch TV, I LOVE country music.
Q2: What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
· Catalina, AZ or Hawaii.
Q3: What’s your favorite time of day?
· Morning golden hour.
Q4: What do you like to do on a rainy day?
· Read in my bed, drink coffee, or edit photos! With a nice candle burning! Except it never rains in California :’(
Q5: Favorite place to get acai?
· Banzai Bowls.
Q6: Best and worst part about living in LA?
· The best part is having the beaches, the mountains, and the cities all at the same time. And there’s always something to do here. Worst part is that literally no one here knows how to drive.
Q7: What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
· “Life’s too short to be doing anything other than what you love”.
Q8: Favorite coffee spot?
· Alfred or Better Buzz!
Q9: Why did you move away from New York?
· There are so many more opportunities out here and there was never anything to do back home.
Q10: How did you get into modeling?
· Starting a couple years ago, companies would email me or DM me on Instagram asking if I'd want to be involved in a shoot or ad campaign! I guess it kind of just went from there.
Q11: Favorite food?
· Penne alla vodka.
Q12: Do you work out daily?
· Yes I do! I usually go to the gym 6 days a week and make sure I’m doing something active on my day off!
Q13: Do you eat super healthy?
· I definitely am health conscious and try to eat mostly fruits, vegetables, and meat but I also think life is too short to not treat yo self!
Q14: How tall are you?
Q15: Did you play sports in High School? If so, which ones?
· Yes! I was a gymnast and a dancer for 13 years and during high school I also played volleyball and ran track!
Q16: What do you use for makeup?
· I don’t wear any unless I’m shooting! Even then I only wear mascara and some concealer.
Q17: What do you use to edit your photos?
· My custom lightroom presets!
Q18: Favorite beach in LA?
· Manhattan Beach or Point Dume in Malibu.
Q19: Any plans for your next travels?
· I’m heading back to Hawaii next month and will probably just be back and forth from CA to Oahu for the rest of the winter!
Q20: Who is the nicest person you know?
· Danielle Doxsee.
Q21: Where did you get the name “ The Life of Jessica” from?
· It was my tumblr name! I came up with the idea because I wanted to include my name but also I wanted to have a general term for my style of photos.
Q22: What’s your favorite way to destress?
· Go to the gym, surf, or sit on the beach
Q23: Do you like to cook?
· I love to cook! I love cooking my own healthy meals every day!
Q24: How old were you when you learned to surf?
· I was ten!
Q25: Do you get nervous traveling alone?
· Not at all! I absolutely love traveling by myself. I can eat wherever I want, wake up whenever I want, take as many photos as I want and not feel bad about being on someone else’s schedule!